Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie has quickly become a Fall Favorite in our home, with my husband asking when I’ll be making it again. It’s simply delicious, and even I enjoy it (I am not big on pumpkin at all)! The recipe is extremely easy, even a beginner baker could pull it off with flair.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
You will need a 9-inch pie plate for this recipe.
2 C Graham Crackers, finely crushed
1 Tbsp Sugar
3 Tbsp Butter, melted
11 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 C Sugar
15 oz Solid Pack Pumpkin
3 Tbsp Flour
1 Tbsp milk
1/4 tsp Cloves
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
3 Eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine graham crackers, sugar, and butter.
3. Press into an ungreased, 9-inch pie plate.
4. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
5. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until it reaches a smooth consistency.
6. Add pumpkin, flour, milk, and spices. Beat until well combined with cream cheese mixture.
7. Add in eggs, and beat on low until just combined.
8. Bake 40-50 minutes. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
-I put my graham crackers in the food processor. It’s much faster than trying to finely crush by hand.
-I garnish with whipped cream just before serving, and sometimes add ground cinnamon over the whip for a little extra spice.